34 Things to know about me…
1. I’m a mom to 7, 4 littles, 6 and under, and 3 babies with Jesus.
2. I didn’t learn to drive until I was 21.
3. I have the most handsome husband in the world 😉
4. I am an Army brat (enlisted, thank you very much).
5. I’ve kept a journal since I was 14.
6. I’ve lived in Germany.
7. I’ve seen the Thinker’s backside from the window of a bus.
8. I’ve been on a whirlwind USO tour to Paris. (why I’ve only seen the Thinker’s backside)
9. I claim Missouri as my home state.
10. I’ll drive 20 minutes to get pastured eggs.
11. I have a BA in Counseling – I’ve never had a technical job in Counseling (unless you count refereeing the 4 Littles)
12. Cheese is my favorite food.
13. I am an introvert – INFJ
14. I love to research.
15. I love lists 😉
16. I’m going/have gone to Allume in October.
17. I have a passion to fight human trafficking.
18. I’ve had all 4 of my babies naturally. The giving birth is the easy part. It’s the raising that’s hard.
19. My favorite color is Teal.
20. JJ Heller is my favorite female vocalist.
21. I only realized that there isn’t anything really wrong with Contemporary Christian music in the last 10 years.
22. I could drink coffee all. day. long.
23. I have small hands and can barely palm a softball.
24. I love to wear skirts.
25. I met my husband in college.
26. My left femur has a rod in it – broke it in a car crash.
27. I love to read.
28. I love to read to my kids.
29. We’ve lived in the same house for 10 years.
30. That same house has been undergoing a sanctification (aka ‘renovation’) process for the same number of years.
31. I absolutely love the view from my kitchen window – I can see my favorite people through that window.
32. Sometimes I am too sentimental.
33. I am a deep ‘feeler’.
34. I can keep a secret.
And, most importantly, I am a daughter of the King. He is my hope and my salvation. Everything I do is devoted to Him, faults and all.
Thanks for getting to know me a little.