This may sound like a ‘no-brainer’ recipe, but sometimes the most simple desserts can be the most seductive.
Spring and Summer offer a wonderful variety of berries all with go fantastically with fresh whipped cream.
If you’re pinched for time don’t hesitate to purchase Redi-whip. But, if your have a moment, freshly whipped is divine and can be made ahead of time.
A simple summer evening can turn into a sizzling summer night with berries and cream.
Berries and Cream
- 1 Pint of your favorite Berries
- 1 C. Whipping Cream
- Sugar or sweetener to taste
1. Rinse berries and divide into two bowls.
2. Starting on low speed, whip your cream, increasing speed gradually. Once it starts to thicken add sweetener and keep beating until stiff.
3. Dollop whipped cream on berries and serve. Have fun!