Close your eyes. The days have started to get cooler, the leaves are changing, and the nights are begging for you to start a fire.
A little music, some cozy blankets, and a mug of Hot cocoa, are just what you need to set the stage for a romantic evening.
This is one of those recipes that you can make as complicated as you’d like. I typically make our hot chocolate . But, this can be made just as easily and just as well using a mix.
This isn’t about how elaborate we can make a recipe. It’s about you and your man spending some quality time together.
So, let’s make some hot chocolate!
- 2 C. milk
- 1/4 C. cocoa, or to taste ( we always add more)
- 1/4 – 1/3 C. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. Heat your milk in a medium saucepan over low to medium heat. Once your milk is heated, whisk in your cocoa powder. I find that the cocoa dissolves more easily if the milk is warmed through.
2. Add powdered sugar, to taste. Whisk well
3. Whisk in salt and vanilla.